Be In Good Hands with Metrobank!
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: Reports Analyst
Responsible for gathering quantitative and qualitative data needed in the preparation of periodic reports, analyzing these reports, and recommending courses of actions regarding the results of prepared reports
- Gathers and collates relevant data and information needed in the preparation of required reports
- Assists/prepares daily, weekly and monthly reportorial requirements needed by the Division
- Reviews and compares previous period reports against current data in order to establish trends that are relevant or useful in variance analysis and verification
- Assist in formulating report formats based on the requirements of management and other users
- Coordinates with Data Warehouse Division on the data requirements needed by the Division relative to the preparation of required reports
- Maintains/stores relevant data for future needs
- Safekeeps files including those that were sent to Records Management Department for proper disposition
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Business Course, and/or related
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Rank: Rank and File
Unit: Financial and Control Sector / Controllership Group / Institutional Accounting Division
Location: Metrobank Center, BGC, Taguig City
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.