Be In Good Hands with Metrobank!
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: Security Threat Analyst
- Separate noise from real suspicious events of the Cyber Threat Management Team Responsible for reviewing and continuous monitoring of alert queue to determine relevancy and urgency
- Open incident tickets and close out false positive alerts and basic investigation and mitigation
- Responsible for collecting data and context necessary to initiate Tier 2 work
- Enhance your analytical skills in assessing and investigating threats encountered in the system and find ways to resolve it
- Develop your investigative and preventive skills in mitigating risks and ensuring threats are not encountered again
- Develop your time management and organizational skills in managing threats within the prescribed turnaround time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- With at least 3 years of experience in Security Operations
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
- With experience in incident monitoring, incident response, threat intelligence
- Willing to work onsite and on a shifting schedule
Rank: Junior Officer
Unit: Financial and Control Sector / Information Security Division / Cyber Threat Management Department
Location: Metropark, Pasay City
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.