Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees – we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: TRUST & SUBSIDIARIES RISK OFFICER
Strengthen the Trust and/or Group Risk Supervision Framework given evolving regulatory, market and business environments. Ensure alignment of Trust and Subsidiaries of Metrobank to the Risk Management and Group Risk Supervision Framework, as applicable. Monitor the risk impact to limits and risk metrics, and flag emerging risks.
- Support in the implementation of risk management framework across Trust, Subsidiaries, and training of the Subsidiaries’ respective Risk Management Units
- Oversee the alignment of TBG and subsidiaries to new and emerging risk guidance on reputational risk, ESG, etc.
- Annual review of Group Risk Framework
- Background in Finance/Statistics/Economics or similar disciplines
- Proficient in MS Excel; programming skills in VBA, R or Python are an advantage
- Minimum 2 years in Banking/Financial Intermediaries
Rank: Junior Officer
Unit: Risk Management Group
Location : Metrobank Center, BGC
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.