Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The team will focus primarily on volume, ASP and revenue development and aggressive market share expansion by selling NV’s suite of products and related services that will be deployed. Increase in client base in the customer portfolio. Develop forecast list and a healthy pipeline opportunities and forecast shipper/ customer for acquisition and upselling/ cross selling for existing shippers.
Planning and Budgeting
● Define the market for corporate sales services (B2B, Domestic Express, Corporate Accounts) for parcel deliveries and strategy.
● Identify needs from a product point of view suitable for product management to define the business requirements.
● Design and develop commercial plans that include sales plans, pricing, and business support for the products.
● Accountable for industry strategy and commercial success of the channels.
● Responsible for owning the financial targets and KPIs of the relevant channels
● Work alongside the business in the areas of strategy, account management, sales operations and the financial goals of the department. Sales Performance
● Closing sales and maintaining relationships with key clients by providing support, information and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
● Working with the sales team to improve customer adoption of services and products.
● Managing and monitoring the performance of the business across the different channels/departments.
● Develop and manage the partnerships/corp sales team.
● Determine the strengths and weaknesses of each member to navigate challenges and areas of opportunity.
● Identify goals and evaluate based on performance.
● Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall product success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
● Provide thought leadership to senior internal stakeholders.
● Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic trends that impact our industry.
● Other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Partnerships and Corporate Sales
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Management
Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales and/or Business Development
Strong relationships with clients in past roles
Experience in Logistics or E-Commerce/E-Courier Services
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.