Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Must have full knowledge on the security regulations and restrictions to apply in his daily tasks.
Consults with Security Area Manager the policies, regulations, and restrictions not covered by the instructions or as needed.
Security Gaps and Risk Assessment
- Identifies and appraises conditions in the facilities that could produce accidents and financial losses and evaluates the potential extent of injuries resulting from accidents.
- Prepares concise and timely investigative reports incorporating all evidence required by coordinating with the directly involved employees, affected by the reported violation, or whose involvement would help in gathering facts on the case.
- Undertakes either personally or jointly with other investigators, investigation tasks and inquiries into violation of security policies, matters, illegal activities, accidents/incident, complaints and allegations of misconduct.
- Assesses the nature of reported complaints, establishes the elements of the relevant offences, identifies evidence required and prepares comprehensive written investigation reports in a timely manner consistent to such reported incidents or complaints.
- Visits the scene of incidents/accidents and examines evidence that would assist in the investigations process; in the performance of the above-mentioned duties, he maintains liaison, as required with local police or authorities in the field assigned area to achieve the expected results.
- Gathers data for the investigation by conducting field inquiries – site visits and surveillance, interviews with potential witnesses and the subjects of investigations, contacts various government and non-government agencies to obtain records as required during the course of an investigation, researches the background of individuals and companies that are related to an investigation.
- Represents the Company in any legal or local engagement in his assigned area related to security matters as directed by the Management.
Interaction with Local Agencies
- Establish a working relationship with local law and other enforcement authorities, as necessary to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the investigation process.
- Graduate of any 4 Years or BS Degree on Protective Services and Management-related courses. Criminologist is an advantage.
- BOSH certified is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of security industry-related experience
- Certified Security Professional or other equivalent security industry certifications
- Must be an Accredited Investigator (with certification) or other equivalent certifications
- Highly experienced in conducting witness and suspect interviews – must have an accredited investigator certification.
- Physically Fit
- Morally upright
- With good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Objective and Firm
- Keen on details , focused, committed
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.