Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for designing and executing comprehensive programs that contribute to the overall marketing strategy. These programs encompass understanding of target market and executing marketing campaigns (events, branding/promotions across paid, earned, and owned media initiatives), all aimed at establishing a powerful marketing presence and influencing users to move through the different stages of the funnel.
As the person in charge of marketing efforts, he/she will consult the Digital Marketing Lead and collaborate with other internal teams, including the marketing, sales, and customer service departments, to guarantee coherence and success in achieving business objectives.
- Market understanding, analyze target users and competitors. Understand the product better and work with the product team for improvements.
- Managing Paid Media, Organic media and Social Media Campaigns: Developing and managing campaigns to build brand awareness, and move audiences across the funnel or achieve target business results.
- Managing digital marketing budgets and resources to ensure initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzing and reporting on digital marketing metrics, such as website traffic, conversion rates, etc, and transforming insights into actionable items.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure digital marketing initiatives are aligned with overall business metrics. Needed items must be well delegated to the proper team or person in charge to ensure efficient progress in the next steps.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and technologies and transforming the ideas into needed creative assets for the different digital marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing
- Understanding of data-driven marketing strategies to achieve key business results; specifically driving business leads quality & brand perception/reputation via a powerful digital presence
- Augment & supplement brand building efforts via the digital channels
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing specializations Paid media, owned media and CRM communication
- Expert knowledge in performance marketing execution in key platforms (such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager) to independently manage campaigns from ad operations/setup, to implementation of ad conversion trackers, building custom audience segments in order to activate campaigns, and ensure end to end measurement.
- Understanding of personalization and segmentation for CRM / loyalty campaigns across key channels post acquisition of customers and build effective strategy
- Understanding of SEO / organic search to drive relevant audiences and scale organic acquisition initiatives
- Solid analytical skills, and be able to interpret numbers into sound action plans for business planning and maximizing marketing performance (particularly FB/Google analytics)
- Excellent attention to detail, project management skills and creative thinking
- A data-driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- With relevant product and industry knowledge
- Has the ability to create marketing strategies that are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Know how to optimize website content and structure for search engines to improve visibility and drive traffic.
- With experience in planning, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of paid advertising campaigns across various platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and any other major platforms covering social media, and display advertising.
- Has the ability to execute email marketing campaigns, including the development of email templates, content, and automation workflows is a bonus.
- He/She can effectively manage multiple digital marketing projects, including timelines, budgets, and resources.
- A good collaborator and listener wherein he/she can work collaboratively with other teams, such as sales, customer service, and product development, and effectively communicate marketing goals and initiatives to stakeholders.
- Has the technical knowledge to track and analyze digital marketing metrics, such as website traffic, conversion rates, and ROI, and knows how to use this data to convey actionable insights.
- Is open to acquiring knowledge on other technical aspects of digital marketing, such as SEO, to enhance their professional development in the digital marketing industry.
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.