Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Ninja Van is looking to build its Business Operations Team under the direct leadership of its Country Head. The team shall be composed of high potential Operation Specialists tasked to oversee the planning and execution of high-priority projects and solve cross-functional problems. The Operation Specialist shall be required to have in-depth exposure to the Company’s operations and to work closely with various Unit Heads in order to achieve its target outputs that shall have a direct impact on the overall or inter-departmental operations of the business.
- Support the Country Head and COO in the achievement of high-priority projects
Be the main project manager for various ad hoc programs or projects of the offices of the Country Head or the Chief Operating Officer
- Regularly report project updates and propose solutions to blockers
- Achieve mastery in the use of Ninja Van Operator and data systems to identify operational areas that require attention
- Propose improvements to operational processes
- Work closely with Country Head, COO, and Ops Unit Heads to achieve project objectives
- Graduate of business management, social sciences, economics, statistics, or other high quantitative/analytic courses
- Strong relevant experience in operations, business, and quantitatives
- Proven project management experience
- Can work and communicate effectively with various profiles from different stakeholder groups
- High analytical ability – critical and logical thinking and optimization
- High proficiency with Spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets)
- Proficiency (or ability to learn) SQL an advantage
- Ability to create value in an unstructured environment
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.