Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Key driver of Human Resource’s policy implementation and program offerings in order to support strategic directions of assigned business units of the organization.
- Advises Unit Heads on organizational structure and oversee the hiring for vacant roles
- Supoorts Unit Heads in people management (engagement, promotions, rewards, discipline, etc)
- Analyzes data, trends, and reports to determine causes of unit problems and recommend/spearhead HR-related solutions.
- Generate reports as requested (i.e. weekly program reports, special studies, etc.
- Must a college graduate.
- Must have at least 3 years of related work experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute fast-paced and dynamic projects.
- Amenable to work in Makati City.
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.