Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients’ business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients’ data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients’ data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Prospect for new sales leads and close sales
- 5-6 years’ of client relationship experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.