Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and equipment of buildings and facilities
- Assessing the facility’s resource requirements, designing and optimizing the facility’s layout and critical operational systems, and overseeing the maintenance of infrastructure and equipment.
- Develop and implement utility plans, perform system evaluations, and establish operational efficiency.
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
- Perform checks following new installations to ensure that all systems are in working order.
- Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance on machines to keep them running smoothly.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults, Repairing equipment, ordering and installing replacement parts.
- make any required upgrades or changes to established systems to improve or prolong efficiency.
- Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required, particularly where equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering. With PRC license in Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a maintenance or facilities engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience with AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles. Understanding how to read blueprints and system schematics
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.