Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Area Manager has a two-fold role:
– On-ground project management for launching expansion hubs, and
– Day-to-day supervision of hub operations within his region or assigned areas
Consequently, an RSM’s key performance goals are the following:
– Ensure that expansion hubs are sufficiently resourced and operational within the set target timeline
– Ensure that all hubs under his care are running smoothly and all operational gaps or problems are resolved promptly
– Ensure that all hubs under his care are aligned and compliant with company protocols and directives
– Above average understanding of last mile logistic operations
– Proven supervisory or team management experience
– Proven cash management experience
– Process-driven; Organized
– Thorough; Sharp and quick thinking
– Good judgment
– Above average proficiency in MS Excel; Data processing and analysis
– Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
– Can build rapport with riders, station heads, and mid level Managers
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.