Website Procter & Gamble
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity? Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G! Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
This role reports to the supply chain leader or department leader. You will be working with line engineers and multi-functional teams within the department to drive operation results and loss elimination for the site.
Responsibilities of the role:
As an Associate Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in any of the functions within Product Supply:
Manufacturing – Process Engineer
- Lead effective standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures through technical troubleshooting
- Reduce overall cost and drive productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & coordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to solve manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Lead Spend for a specific spend Pool – Logistics, Chemicals, Capital, etc. that can be for entire globe or region based on sourcing strategy
- Own Supplier and Customer Relations
Supply Chain – Customer logistics
- Collaborate with multiple customers to implement supply projects that creates new value
- Lead Order Management team(s) to ensure right service at the right cost
- Deliver Cash & Cost optimization projects in collaboration with Sales and other supply chain partners
Product Supply Planning
- Plan and Execute supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Lead a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
What Success Looks Like:
- Skills qualification on technical, process, and leadership is required for you to succeed in your role
- Create new value for the business by making non-intuitive connections between what’s needed and what’s possible
- Eliminate losses in the end to end supply chain by gaining deep understanding of the business
- Graduating/Senior student in any of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any engineering degree.
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and operational discipline
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.