Website Procter & Gamble
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear — you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
Would enabling the business manage day-to-day activities by providing uninterrupted use of IT services and solutions give you a sense of pride and personal achievement? Then this job might be for you!
An IT Operations Manager is responsible for providing timely, functioning and valued solutions and services to business. In turn, the business is enabled to focus on conducting its own activities to meet our customers’ needs
- Accountable for overall service quality, service level management, and controls
- Full ownership of stability and reliability of IT systems through effective incident, problem and change management.
- Ensures operational excellence through continuous improvement of end-to-end service delivery
- Drives compliance of our solutions across multiple systems, projects, and relevant policies
- Learns and applies best practices in the industry to continuously improve operations
- Creates and compiles sufficient documentation for ongoing operations
- Builds mastery of the chosen domain and technologies for the operations that you will be managing
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, and related fields
- Has 0-3 years of relevant experience in system programming and coding. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Can identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by collecting and analyzing information, making or requesting technical decisions to achieve expected business results
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills
- Takes initiative to continuously learn about new technologies and skills needed to get the job done
- Proficient in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical colleague
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.