Website Procter & Gamble
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear — you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
Do you love implementing continuous improvement in IT solutions to drive efficiency and agility in meeting ever-changing business need? Then this job might be for you!
- Leads the engineering, quality assurance, and release management of the solutions to meet business and technical requirements
- Deliver incremental code changes frequently and reliably by leveraging development and operations practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools, and agile methodology
- Streamline and automate software development lifecycle
- Leads and continuously improves end-to-end service delivery including vendor governance for a Service or CBP on regional or global level or for a small application platform. Ensures operational excellence.
- Define, build and manage the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) stack for a given IT platform
- Build mastery of the chosen domain and technologies for the applications that you will be managing
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, and related fields
- Has 0-3 years of relevant experience in software development processes and automation
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner by collecting and analyzing information, making or requesting
- technical decisions to achieve expected business results
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills
- Takes initiative to continuously learn about new technologies and skills needed to get the job done
- Proficient in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.