RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g. MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Professional Services Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: Professional Services Engineer
PS Engineer is responsible for the planning, design, build, and testing phases of multiple UC projects at once. They work directly with the customer to obtain the information needed from their current system, and design the system for their specific environment, providing recommendations and consultation
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Perform planning and design sessions for Professional Services contracts partnering with Unified Client and Contact Center Project Managers.
- Collaborates with multiple Professional Services Department representatives to help the customer seamlessly transition to their RingCentral service.
- Help start customers how to initially setup their RingCentral account and all the items included within.
- Guide clients through a new world of web-based user interfaces, mobile apps, and computer-based software configurations.
- Help define, review, teach and explain complicated call routing and how to set it up in an environment where there are five possible ways to achieve the same goal.
- Time Management: ensuring your calendar’s appointments are scheduled, able to track issues and questions that come up, and keeping detailed notes of what has happened throughout the entire process.
- Scheduling skills are required as a typical day could include 5 to 6 meetings, while juggling phone calls, answering emails, chats and updating notes in between each meeting can occur.
- Review, teach and explain what data we need collected and how it needs to be received.
- Identify risks throughout engagement and determine the causes of client pain-points and eliminate them where they hide.
- Ability to handle escalated issues and know when and who to escalate issues that require immediate attention.
- College Level
- 5+ years in customer focused role – post sales technical support
- Knowledge on VOIP, networking, routers and modems
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment, networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus
- Strong technical understanding of the RingCentral solution portfolio
- Have a detailed understanding of the features and capabilities of the system, as well as be able to articulate these to a customer in a way that makes sense to them.
- Experience in handling Unified Communications platform
- Experience with project management and/or porting telephone numbers is a plus
- Strong and effective communication and collaboration skills internally and client facing.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve both practical as well as highly complex problems.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including extensive spreadsheet knowledge, and word processing. Google and Windows based software and Excel required. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Desired background of the contact center platform and tools (e.g InContact, Five9)
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference.
- Occasional on-call after-hours work may be required as needed
- Applicants must be willing to work at night
- Amenable in hybrid work arrangement
- Amenable to report in Ortigas or Cubao
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
To apply for this job please visit ringcentral.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.