Website Security Bank Corporation
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines’ Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Internal Audit Officer, you are responsible for conducting regular audits and, whenever necessary, special reviews and investigations. You will also support the Internal Audit Unit and manages audit engagements of the assigned unit.
How you’ll contribute
- Assist the Audit Manager in managing audit engagements.
- Provide guidance and review the working papers of Audit Examiners whenever necessary.
- Conduct regular audits and, whenever necessary, special reviews and investigations.
- Ensure conclusions and engagement results are based on appropriate analysis and
- Assist the Audit Manager in drafting issues and finalizing reports whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with Audit Manager in revisiting and updating Audit Program Guides (APG).
- Ensure timely reporting or elevation of critical matters or concerns to Audit Management.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to newly hired and/or existing Audit Examiner.
- Strictly observe compliance with Internal Policies, Standards, Best Practices and
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or any related course
- With at least 2 years of working experience in Audit & Taxation, Banking, and Financial
- Must have background in either Branch, Head Office or Information Systems Audit
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Good understanding of banking operations and governing laws and regulations in the areas being assigned
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.