Website Security Bank Corporation
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines’ Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Wealth Manager is the leader in building and growing the portfolio of high net-worth clients and nurturing long-term client relationships through wealth management advisory.
As a leader of the Wealth Management Group, you will be instrumental in fulfilling the bank’s promise of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. The Wealth Manager defines and enforces the standards and provides leadership and strategic direction in Wealth Management.
We are looking for a Wealth Manager who will bring fresh ideas and expertise to the continuous improvement of our processes and the passion when it comes to the spearheading of projects and tasks.
Security Bank’s mission is to meet our customers’ needs with intelligent and personalized solutions as we help them build for their future. Our Wealth Manager is crucial in completing that mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and execute a robust sales plan to build a pipeline for successful sales conversion.
- Build long-term client relationships by providing financial products and services tailored to clients’ wealth planning and long-term investment needs
- Keep abreast of economic and financial market developments and their impact on various investments to enable clients to make informed investment decisions.
- Achieve satisfactory customer service through in-depth knowledge of products and processes.
- Formulates an investment portfolio and discusses this with clients according to their investment and risk tolerance to ensure product suitability.
- Performs periodic client reviews to re-assess the client’s risk profile, investment needs, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Should have a solid understanding of fixed income and equities market; basic knowledge of investments, portfolio, and relationship management
- Should have a good grasp of financial market dynamics (i.e., Fixed income, equities, etc.)
- Possesses strategic and planning skills; organizational skills; presentation skills
- Must be sales-oriented, customer-centric, self-driven, and able to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.