Website Security Bank Corporation
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines’ Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a CRM Production Support & Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for the optimization of bank processes and customer experience in the CRM context. You are are expected to lead initiatives within the larger CRM project as project manager in coordination with internal business units and the vendor. To add, you will identify service/process-enhancements to be implemented in-system, and prioritize based on urgency and complexity. This role has a sub-focus on the resolution of issues arising in Production and the related enhancements.
How you’ll contribute
- Prepares project plans, strategy decks, training material, and other relevant materials using a data-driven mindset and critical thinking to aid in the effective communication of the project and system to above-the-line and along-the-line stakeholders
- Investigates CRM day-to-day production and development issues using an organized issue tracking methodology to ensure timely resolution of issues and proper accountability on bugs and fixes
- Balances business needs with system limitations using a deep understanding of the system grounded by a business perspective to offer realistic, feasible and time-bound solutions to stakeholders
- Conducts regular checks on system use (especially by operations units) using the power of reporting and results-driven data analysis to identify key points for process improvement
- Manages accountability across business units (Business + Operations + ITG + vendor) through project management and knowledge of the system and its limitations to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner and business goals are achieved
- Should be able to facilitate and analyze processes across different CRM modules and principles including, but not limited to, sales, service management, marketing, and exposure on different customer related platforms such as self-serviced portals, bots, knowledge base management, etc. Should also be able to drive CRM functional analysis with other platforms/systems, i.e.. Salesforce, FBEQ, PRIME, EURONET, LOS, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5-10 years of experience particularly in bank system integrations/interconnectivities in CRM System
- With SDLC/Implementation knowledge/experience
- Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and MS Project skills
- Should be able to drive process improvements across business units and CRM modules
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.