Website Security Bank Corporation
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines’ Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Data Support Operations Specialist, you will be responsible in performing in depth analysis on how processes and technology impacts data management. You will identify the risks and issues including pain points in the manual process and work with the business units to document business requirements. The requirements will be discussed and reviewed with enterprise, solutions architect and solutions consulting team to build the right solution to address the business need.
How you’ll contribute
- Assess if the current process requires to be changed or can be maintained (effort vs benefit)
- Assist business unit to write user requirements to address the gaps in the process and eliminate manual data processing as part of our data road map and strategy
- Discuss the requirements with project intake team for acceptance in their book of work for delivery
- Train and monitor business units in the activities for governing User Managed Data (UMD) files to facilitate decommissioning and migration to systems
- Checking and ensuring policies and framework are implemented by respective business units
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 5-10 years experience combined in a business analyst, project management, and/or process reengineering role
- Experience in business requirements gathering, writing, and presenting are required
- Has the ability to communicate, influence, and coordinate with different business units including more senior officers of the bank
- Experience in working in the banking industry and knowledge of products and services is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.