Website Security Bank Corporation
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines’ Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Junior Wealth Manager, you will build, grow and deepen the portfolio of high-net-worth clients. You will nurture long-term client relationships through wealth management advisory. And you will achieve assigned sales and performance targets in terms of net AUM growth, income/revenue generation, and new client growth targets.
How you’ll contribute
- Builds long-term client relationships by providing financial products and services tailored to clients’ wealth planning and long-term investment needs.
- Constantly monitors the performance of clients’ investment portfolios and advises actions for clients through regular Portfolio reviews, with the help of the Portfolio Strategist, to make sound investment decisions.
- Effects and completes transactions on behalf of clients, in a timely and accurate manner, by closely coordinating with other units and departments of the Bank.
- Achieves satisfactory customer service through in-depth knowledge of products and processes.
- Solicits new accounts of high net worth clients. Responsible for KYC and completing account opening documents of solicited accounts.
- Keeps abreast of economic and financial market developments and their impact on various investments to enable clients to make informed investment decisions.
- Formulates an investment portfolio and discusses this with clients according to their investment and risk tolerance to ensure product suitability.
- Performs periodic client reviews to re-assess the client’s risk profile, investment needs, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of Business Management Commerce, Finance, or any related course
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of fixed income and equities market
- Basic knowledge of investments, portfolio, and relationship management
- Strategic and planning skills; organizational skills; presentation skills
- Sales-oriented, customer-centric, self-driven, and able to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.