Website Security Bank Corporation
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines’ Top Employer, named by Statista and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Transformation Project Leader, you will lead process improvement, automation and projects focused on organization transformation initiatives. You will have to understand bank’s business needs, transform them into actionable items and manage their implementation as well as evaluation.
How you’ll contribute
- Critically assess our existing processes, analyze corresponding data and available technology, redesign the processes/optimize them and prepare corresponding to-be state which will be implemented under Transformation Lead’s supervision.
- Design, plan, manage and organize projects and business initiatives to deliver in a timely and quality manner the features required to generate tangible benefit for the organization.
- Maintain relationship with key project stakeholders and decision makers, present to project steering committees.
- Perform quantitative data analysis making sense of available data and based on that, give business users key insights needed for key decisions. Apply data analysis frameworks to assess impact.
- Lead other colleagues in your team, influence your team members and engage them in decision making.
- Facilitate connection between business users and technical user. Lead their discussions and support both business and technical roles on your project with your skills, know-how and experience. Support business users to find the best solution to their issues.
- Proactively look for gaps in our processes and potential opportunities to improve them. Combine both operational view when looking for quick wins as well as strategic view to look for long term strategic initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Banking or related field.
- At least 8-10 years of solid experience in data analysis, process improvement and project management. Exposure in handling transformation projects in retail banking is a plus.
- Naturally curious, willing to learn and able to improvise around all areas of banking.
- Can communicate with stakeholders confidently and effectively.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills (MECE).
- Good process improvement skills.
- Has understanding of banking processes.
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Python or any other data manipulation language is an advantage.
- Experience with working on project basis and managing both project and non-project teams is an advantage.
- Natural team player and proactive.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.