Sutherland is seeking an organized and reliable person to join us as a Customer Experience Manager. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals.
If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Customer Experience Managers in this role get to:
- Collect and analyze customer feedback: this feedback that comes through internal and external channels is collected and analyze to identify and act on every opportunity – and so that the manager can champion the voice of the customer.
- Ensure compliance: with key initiatives, tracking complaints, reporting on status, and manage projects that result in identified issues being prevented or mitigated for future customers.
- Built a positive experience: cause a measurable reduction in negative comments by tracking and ensuring the dissemination of best practices that result in positive customer experience.
Our most successful candidates have:
- Creativity, proactivity, and have a bias for action
- Experience with marketing, organizational development, psychology, or customer experience
- Exceptional project leadership skills, an eye for details, and good-old-fashioned common sense –
- Experience aggregating and analyzing customer feedback is preferred, but prior experience collecting and analyzing information or data is a foundational requirement –
- Ability to inspire others to action and to influence without authority is absolutely necessary – Ability to create
- Customer Journey Maps, Employee Journey Maps, identify opportunities for improved process or design –
- Passion for learning/learning agile –
- Excellent written communication skills – Good computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel –
- Exceptional research skills – The ability to exude a professional demeanor and appearance – Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.