Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Lead – RTA. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Lead in this role get to:
- Be the expert: Monitor queues in real-time to identify and call out any risks to meeting contractual KPIs like Service Level/ Abandonment % / Line Adherence / Handling Capacity/ SIR .
- Monitor service level performance at interval level against planned AHT, Aux & Shrinkage and correlate with non-adherence at Consultant level Extend support: Make real-time call outs on performance and staffing level to floor supervisors for appropriate action on non-adhering consultants .
- Coordinate offline activities. Prepare EOD performance analysis reports Strengthen relationships: Follow up and ensures callouts on non-adherence are corrected to make improvements in productivity performance to drive optimized service level and utilization delivery.
- Partner with Ops MOD and keeps them informed through callouts on consultant level deviations and KPIs
Our most successful candidates will have:
- At least one year work experience in a Call Center
- Basic knowledge of MS-Excel –
- Basic understanding of call center KPIs: AHT, Service Level –
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Call Center application such as CMS Avaya Supervisor/ eWFM /IEX is good to have, but not required
- High School Diploma/GED (±11 years) –
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including but not limiting to GY shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.