Sutherland is seeking a leadership-oriented and self-motivated person to join us as a Sales Coach. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Be the expert: Assist, support, and coach sales personnel in performing daily sales activities
- Identifying individual and team training needs. Create, develop, and implement sales strategies.
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies if needed.
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training | Follow through with training.
- Sales Bootcamp: Handle and monitor the performance of BQ agents identify areas of improvement, provide coaching, feedback, accountability talks, and conduct listening sessions.
- Develop a relationship with the sales team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing.
- Conduct huddles and upskilling sessions.
- Involvement in SD validation for filtering future sales associates.
- Analyze trends and provide insights to sales manager about observations from audits and coaching .
- Partner with Training in certifications required for upcoming trainings.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in managing a team of 18 to 20 associates.
- Experience and knowledge in sales with sales as the main KPI (Revenue per Call).
- Minimum of two years experience in a sales program – BPO setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Strong customer-orientation when managing communications and issues.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office Responsibilities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.