You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will deliver customer service to the customers and clients. You are also expected to:
- Take inbound calls from customers or clients;
- Assist them with their product and service concerns;
- Enjoy a set of Industry-leading benefits;
- Experience a set of global opportunities; and
- Grab not a job, but a promising career.
- Finished at least 2 years in college (or High School Graduate + relevant work experience)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge on computers
- Good customer service and problem solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.