Sutherland is seeking a reliable and attentive person to join us as a Facilities Specialist. We are a group of supportive and hardworking individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Sr Associate-Facilities in this role get to:
- Work with the Property Management Group: Vendors, and staff to achieve facilities goals and objectives.
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operational facilities department: Manage facility inventory and assets.
- Ensure facility is clean and maintained: Assuring the highest standards of industry.
- Coordinate maintenance activities and inspections: Required by code or internal standards including; fire systems, emergency power infrastructure, access control reports, etc.
- Provide employees with facilities and support services: Necessary to increase employee satisfaction at the workplace and make it easier to effectively conduct business on behalf of our clients.
- Work off Internal Helpdesk tickets: Provide supporting documentation, close tickets, and maintain individual ticket lists.
- Assist information services: To maintaining proper working order for the following, as well assist in coordinating maintenance schedule and have flexibility after-hours and the ability to respond to facility emergencies when required.
- Assist the Project team on renovations.
- Assist in Budget Preparation – CAPEX and Operating Expense.
- Budget monitoring of budget utilization.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements for the timely completion of all facilities projects including but not limited to relocation, assignment of seats, installation of new office equipment and all other requirements of the programs.
- Review and validates invoices in PeopleSoft prior to payment.
- Coordinates with building administration on all issues regarding building facilities including but not limited to cleanliness, shutdowns, power, water, elevators, parking, and air-conditioning.
- Manage facility maintenance personnel (Handyman)
- Handle and manage leasehold improvements, Upkeep of Facility and Critical equipment (e.g., UPS, Genset, PACU, ACU, etc.)
- Evaluates and coordinates with General Services staff.
- Ensures that the resources of the company are efficiently utilized. Evaluate and propose any change in existing policies and procedures to improve cost efficiency and overall effectiveness.
- Process compliance to standard operating procedures, policies and deliverables pertaining to facilities.
- Coordinates Corporate Asset with Technical & Finance Department
- Assist in the review of drafted General Guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
- In charge in regular updating of the trackers on AMC, Utilities consumption, etc.
Our most successful candidates will:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering. Preferred: Licensed Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- Knows basic civil and structural building construction, interior and exterior.
- Knows how to design and compute Electrical and Mechanical plans.
- Knows operation and maintenance for Generator sets and UPS units.
- Knows how to evaluate the vendor preventive maintenance report and provide action plans.
- Knows basic project management skills
- Can work extended or flexible hours, if needed
- Average written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is critical
- Strong work ethic, integrity, flexibility, diversity, customer service orientation, leadership/coaching skills and team building abilities are essential
- Be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Have strong analytical skills; able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; able to be a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Be attentive to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.