Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as an Account Manager. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Monitor customer service metrics: response time, first-call resolution, customer satisfaction, etc. and develop strategies to improve these metrics.
- Analyze customer feedback and identify areas for improvement in a customer service operations environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve customer processes and systems.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder preferred but not required.
- Three years operations and management experience; Process transformation experience -good to have.
- Four to Five years experience and knowledge in supporting financial/banking programs as a customer service line of business.
- Experience of managing, directing associates/sr associates, team manager resources with span of 100 for Manager.
- Experience and knowledge in managing customer service KPIs such as AHT and NPS/CSAT.
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.