Sutherland is seeking an organized and goal-oriented person to join us as a Team Manager – Banking and Financial. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Managing Team Performance: Improve team performance on Customer Experience metrics (Resolution and CSAT) through call listening, behavioral coaching and setting effective action plans. Address Team level variation through targeted coaching for outliers and involving on Continuous Improvement activities
- Accomplish weekly deliverables, such as: Coaching compliance inclusive of RCAs and action Plans.
Weekly Audit requirement and call scrubbings
Team attendance infractions insights thru internal Sutherland attendance tool
Provide ideas that can help the client improve their product, business, processes and/or policies
Present Team Performance to Clients in as needed basis
- Client advocate: Address team attendance and attrition through relationship building and removing barriers that affect People Metrics. Improve employee moraleSet up accountability discussions on attendance and performance challenges
Report potential red flag on employee retention and partner with Operations Manager on stay interviews
Keep employees in the loop for any internal and external updates
Have Team participate on Site and Program employee engagement activities
Come up with Team level mini engagement activities to hype morale
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader/Team Manager in a BPO setup with US banking and financial background
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Willing to work onsite in Tarlac, with night/shifting schedules.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.