You are joining Sutherland Global Services, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services. One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
As a Trainer, you will deliver and evaluate soft & technical skills training on all aspects of client training. you are also expected to:
- Create, facilitate and/or revise training materials and documents to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge.
- Fill out accurate reports.
- Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet company expectations.
- Facilitate all aspects of a multi-week transmission and blended type new hire training & nesting.
- Facilitate all aspects of floor-training and BQM Training for the program.
- Responsible for self-skilling & certification during periods of un-activity (classroom) – Supervise and coach learners in nesting & BQM type environments.
- Facilitate multi-hour product, behavioral or tool change type learning experiences.
- Oversee new hire progression and enhancement training; provide feedback and implement appropriate solutions.
- Coach and give feedback to trainees to help them fulfill performance metrics.
- Coach and provide feedback and supervision during OJT/Nesting/TQ/Evolution.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of work experience as a trainer.
- Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) – Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Willingness and ability to work in a shifting or graveyard schedule.
- Excellent ability to build networks within and across functions through proactive communication.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is critical.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, flexibility, diversity, customer service orientation, leadership/coaching skills and team building abilities are essential.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.