At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position is responsible for overall Industrial Engineering and should act as a catalyst to drive Business process improvements like MOST, digitization, Expense review, Savings, Make Financial Decisions, initiate Key activities to drive Business Needs.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities
- Determining the feasibility of business projects using financial accounting, expense, and cost of goods sold gross margin, and balance sheet. Employing the technique of break-even analysis and finding the best operating level (BOL)
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools
- Measuring the labor productivity on the various matrix for business process improvements
- Product costing
- Developing the project plan with a milestone break-up chart
- Optimize resource and budget allocation to ensure timely execution of the project.
- Drive Successfully Demonstrated Practices(SDPs) across functional teams
- Measure and fix cycle time standards for new and existing processes based on MOST.
- Design and populate travel charts and material handling for effective utilization.
- Development of policies and procedures for Asset management, employee suggestions scheme.
- Finalizing vendor norms for subcontract activities
- Drive SAP analytics and support other users.
- Enhance conversion productivity for favorable manufacturing variance.
- Drive and work on War on Materials (WOM) projects for inventory control and optimization
- Steering digital manufacturing for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
What your background should look like:
- Graduate with a BS in Mechanical degree
- With at least 6+ years of relevant experience
- Must have a technical background in SAP, LEAN Manufacturing & Six Sigma
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
To apply for this job please visit careers.te.com.