Let’s tomorrow, together.
At Ubiquity, we live by the mantra head, heart, and hustle. Head because we use our collective industry know-how to always push ourselves, our clients, and our programs to be the best they can be. Heart because we are always gracious with our time, our collaboration, and with one another. And Hustle because we have grit, tenacity, perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals—every person, in every role, for our company and our clients.
Sound like the right fit? Your tomorrow looks bright at Ubiquity.
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and enhancing the utilization of daily staff resources and call handling on a real-time basis. This would include maintaining expected occupancy, service levels, handle time, abandon rate, and ASA.
- They serve as point of contact for any concerns with real-time staffing needs and make decisions for correction of any related issues.
- The Real-Time Operations Analyst will take appropriate steps to maintain optimal service levels and occupancy by adding and decreasing staff based off pre-defined alert levels.
- Provide necessary reporting including Service Level updates to appropriate distribution list -Document and track all system outages understanding the impact the outages has on the business Qualifications:
- At least with 1 to 2 years of Real Time Analyst experience under Workforce Management in BPO industry
- Has the ability to communicate call center data, and performance to all level of employees in an understandable fashion both email and verbal
- Ability to create reports in excel and able to multi task -Willing to work on graveyard shift -Willing to work in our Cagayan de Oro site
What we do.
Recognized as the #1 CX provider for disruptors and innovators across financial services, healthcare, and e-commerce, Ubiquity was founded on the belief that our clients and their customers deserve better. Headquartered in New York City with delivery locations in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, Ubiquity provides multilingual, end-to-end solutions for customer experience management, back-office/risk operations, and business transformation, and is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Come as U are, because U Matter at Ubiquity.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone can contribute their ideas and feels free to be their most authentic self.
To apply for this job please visit ubiquity.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.