Zoho Corporation is a leading technology company with over 11000+ employees worldwide with customers in over 180+ countries. With more than 75 million business users around the globe, Zoho is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software and is now looking for the right candidate to join our team.
If you are interested to be associated with a global leader in cloud and business solutions, please read on.
We are seeking creative, self-driven and highly organised professionals to help us grow the business in the region by driving new channel partnerships and ISV partnerships in the country of focus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to identify, hire, grow channel partners (consulting partners) who help implement Zoho Solutions for customers.
- Help partners grow their revenue by educating industry best practices and product value.
- Communicate with partners to ensure all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Clear understanding of how the local channel works and ability to influence mid-size channel partners.
- Strong experience about the local country and business landscape.
- Understand business opportunities with partners to up sell and cross-sell and work with the technical consultants and sales teams to grow the account.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas.
- Be a good representative of the partners to ensure success
- Good idea about cloud business software and how technology can aid businesses in their transformation.
Job Requirement :
- Proven experience in channel & partner management
- Interest to learn new software products and how they fits customer needs.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent local language skills at business level and the ability to speak fluent English.
- Prior knowledge of cloud solutions is an advantage.
- You must be a resident of the country you are applying for and know the local language where applicable in a professional capacity.
Qualification: Diploma/Degree holder or higher.
Job Type: Full-time
It is important for the applicant to be a resident in the country and have a valid work authorisation. Zoho Corporation Pte Ltd does not sponsor visas for this position.
Please note there is a Pre Interview Form (a few additional questions) that you need to fill in after submitting your Resume. Please scroll down and check before exiting the site. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit zohoapac.zohorecruit.com.