<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Social Place | Mispar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://socialplace.net/members/mispar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://socialplace.net/members/mispar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mispar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:41:52 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">464fb60d4f1122d6af2eb8318c95d1fb</guid>
				<title></title>
				<link>https://socialplace.net/activity/p/5948/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 11:15:05 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b747509dda1d47edcf446b1227c8908e</guid>
				<title>Have I Been Pwned Dark Web Exposure and Credential Monitoring

Have I Been Pwned dark web monitoring helps identify whether an email identity may appear in known data breaches or exposed credential records.  This professional cybersecurity scene depicts an anonymized email being securely analyzed while encrypted databases, hidden repositories, connected threat networks, and fragmented data signals represent potential exposure. A cybersecurity analyst observes the investigation from a modern security operations center, using multiple enterprise monitoring screens. Sophisticated navy and charcoal tones, refined cyan illumination, subtle amber alerts, realistic glass reflections, and cinematic depth create a trustworthy visual for breach awareness and proactive digital security.


https://mispar.io/features/monitoring/</title>
				<link>https://socialplace.net/activity/p/5947/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 11:14:19 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>Have I Been Pwned Dark Web Exposure and Credential Monitoring</p>
<p>Have I Been Pwned dark web monitoring helps identify whether an email identity may appear in known data breaches or exposed credential records.  This professional cybersecurity scene depicts an anonymized email being securely analyzed while encrypted databases, hidden repositories,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5947"><a target="_blank" href="https://socialplace.net/activity/p/5947/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read More</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>