About the job Assistant Restaurant Manager – Quezon Province (South Luzon)
The Assistant Restaurant Manager (ARM) helps the Restaurant Manager (RM) in achieving sales targets by recommending promotional activities for Packaged Programs to support the sales strategy designed by the RM. Responsibilities also include assisting in the effective implementation of the store’s programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Food, Hotel,and Restaurant Management or Administration and/or any Business Related course
- One to two (1-2) years of leadership function in a service-oriented industry such as retail, hotel, restaurant quick service restaurant, among others
- Demonstrates high customer management orientation, with the ability to make decisions and take actions to ensure customer needs are met
- People management capability in coaching, developing, and supervising a team;
- Knowledge of basic store operations, with the capability to assess operational improvements, compliance to defined standards, sales, and profitability
*We are hiring in all regions of the Philippines.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.