Global Medical Center of Laguna
1. Responsible in handling special machine procedures in imaging and therapeutic like MRI, NUCLEAR MEDICINE, CT-SCAN, ULTRASOUND, MAMMOGRAPHY, and X-RAY PROCEDURES.
2. In charge of overall supervision of the department.
3. Receives request for examination desired from the patient and interviews to complete the data whether first time or old patient.
4. Logs the request on patient’s log book ( name, birthday, age, complete address, examination, diagnosis, physician)
5. Issues charges slip form to the OPD, HMO, IN-PATIENT, and the third copy must be kept for department file copy.
6. Segregate results and forward to the ward station.
7. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org