CARA appreciates all your help!
Every donation is important and appreciated by the staff and supporters, but most of all it makes a massive difference to the animals we rescue!
CARA was formed in the year 2000 by a dedicated group of animal lovers determined to help the plight of animals in the Philippines. We are a non-profit, non-government organization that receives no government funding; we rely solely on private donations.
To make the Philippines a compassionate country where all cats and dogs have good homes.
To promote animal welfare in the country through education, public awareness, affordable sterilization and veterinary care, and the rehabilitation and rehoming of cats and dogs in need
- To provide veterinary consultations for low income pet owners through the CARA veterinary clinic
- To promote Trap/Neuter/Return in barangays, villages and commercial establishments
- To provide caring and responsible homes through our adoption program
- To educate citizens about animal welfare and the stray animal population
- To promote no-kill pounds and shelters
Contact us and include this Fundraising URL to Report this Fund Drive.