At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
Performs 2nd level troubleshooting of trouble tickets for outages and quality. Provides support for project. Finds ways to reduce trouble tickets in the network. Performs 2nd level escalation of outages and quality issues to Regional Operations. Performs postmortem analysis and documentation
DUTIES & AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Implements and takes Lead in the day-to-day work activities by:
- Checking actual manning vs planned schedule
- Takes Action/ Escalates/ Updates to Ops Manager (and Team) the pending case list/ VIP/ priority cases. Monitors and takes necessary action the daily trouble highlight cases/ report.
- Checks work cases if it complies with EBSC work processes (TT mgmt, NMS, work flows, etc.).
- Ensures proper implementation of the trouble escalation process via email/ SMS/ other medium.
- On-call 24×7, internal to EBSC Team, for critical trouble cases
- Adjusts individual break-time and assigns OT work when necessary
- Assigns/ Re-assigns trouble cases to Engineer on duty to ensure balanced workload.
- Checks and Corrects Real-time performance to ensure optimized manning
- Acts as internal 2nd level support of the SRT EBSC Team.
Prepares, Reviews, Recommends dissemination of notification of corrective/proactive maintenance activities (service affecting or not) to affected corporate and smb customers.
Works together/ Coordinates with other technical support groups in troubleshooting customer concerns via all means of communication. This is necessary during data gathering and implementation of corrective actions.
Generates reports for management.
Works together/ Collaborates with IS and/or within B2B CXM group in further improving/ updating current workflows affecting technical after-sales support.
- Policies and Procedures Manual (PPM) of new products/ services
- Internal workflows
- Revisions/ updates database
- Reduce Processing / Transaction Time
- Reduce Errors
- Alignment with other groups as necessary
- Align work process with agreed SLA (internal and external)
- Approval of proposed new/ revised work flows to IS and concerned teams
Monitors expenses (phone bills and OT work), and seeks IS approval for any increase in the regular daily allotment. Works together with IS in reducing expenses by reducing NDD/ mobile phone calls and limiting OT work.
Provides the necessary technical and administrative assistance to Team mates:
- New product handling
- Handling of special cases (VIP, highlighted trouble cases, pending cases, etc.)
- Customer advisories/ letters
- Approval of SMS escalation/ email escalation, etc..
- Request for duty-change, swap, schedule adjustment, etc.
- Act as lead for monitoring, troubleshooting and customer updating of complex and escalated cases.
- Responsible for monitoring escalated, recurring and aging incidents.
- Conduct level 2 troubleshooting
Checking, troubleshooting and reconfiguration from client’s modem, MSAN up to Core equipment (Broadband Network Gateway, Virtualized IP Multimedia Subsystem and other Broadband Core equipment.).
Conduct last mile troubleshooting using different tools such as Line Assurance System, MSAN U200, voice switches and other Broadband access equipment.
- Analyze and troubleshoot PPPOE authentication, authorization and accounting.
- Verify proper handling of Voice related concern by checking parameters, conducting joint testing for call simulations and reconfigurations.
- Troubleshoot that client’s PBX are properly integrated with Globe voice core switch and ensures that all features are running.
- Resolve incoming/outgoing voice conflict issues by being capable of modifying route configuration.
- Conduct joint troubleshooting with field technicians and ensures that service is restored after reblocking, cable rehabilitation and modem changeout
- Analyze and correlate the impact of network events with various incident tickets for appropriate corrective actions.
- Proactive checking of degraded broadband services and resolution management
- Handles job order manual updating, distributing and closing.
- Work closely with implementation and engineering groups for the complete resolution of complex incidents.
- Provides solution recommendation for escalated, recurring and aging incidents.
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.