Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Business Intelligence (BI) team arms Ninja Van across South East Asia with the means to make data-informed decisions at every turn. This includes BI tooling and infrastructure as well as thoughtful analysis. As a part of the local PH BI team, you’ll work closely with each part of the business, spanning across the Company’s operations (Delivery, Sort, First Mile, Last Mile, Middle Mile) and Demand (Sales, Marketing, CS). The mandate and scope of the team is essentially unlimited, and ranges from business metrics to analyses that ultimately become productized.
- Collaborate with teams across the company to develop metrics and optimize against them
- Conduct actionable analysis and provide insights to decision makers
- Support departments with reporting and dashboards
- Identify and analyze trends and develop potential solutions
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Business Intelligence Manager
- Write SQL queries/Python Scripts
- Provide support and permissions support for company employees
- Hold seminars and meetings w department analysts
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or any quantitative field
- At least 1-3 years of work experience; freshgrads may be considered
- Preferably with experience/exposure to the following:
Relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL)
Proficiency in SQL is preferred
Proficient in Word, Spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets), Presentation tools
- A strong communicator and team player who can distill and convey insights from complex data sets
- Adaptable and able to navigate a rapidly growing organization
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenging problems
Submit a job application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.